The Highlands Ranch Triathlon Series is a local race series here in the Denver area that has picked up some steam in recent years. All the swims are in local Highlands Ranch pools. The bike rides and runs can have a bit of challenge since HR is generally a hilly area. They are great triathlons for those looking for a "first tri" or might want a nice supported training race. They are very well orchestrated events.
I happen to have two entries to each of the three events for my most recent giveaway! Race entires! Whooo Wahhhh! These events came to me via RunColo and I am so excited to be able to give them away here. So, cruise the details and then read below how you can enter to win them.
- Highlands Ranch Tune Up Triathlon: June 5th 2010. This sprint distance tri is a great first timers tri. The swim is in a pool and the bike is two loops so your family can cheer up a storm.
- Highlands Ranch Tri N July: July 17, 2010. This tri has a pool swim and is a little longer than a sprint distance (14 mile bike, 4 mile run).
- Highlands Ranch Splash Mash Dash: August 21st, 2010. This race has both sprint and olympic distances and the swim is a unique two pool swim where you swim in one pool, then you run up two flights of stairs and into pool #2.
As I said I have two entries to each event. One of those entries will go to someone who has raced less than 3 tris in their life (and I would love for it to be a beginner). The second is up for grabs, no restrictions what so ever. So, to get in the lottery you need to leave a comment here stating either
- For the <3 tri people How many tri's have you done, which race entry are you wanting (you can choose all of them), and why do you want to get into triathlons.
- For those with >3 tris I want to know which tri's you are interested in (you can choose all of them) and I want a compelling reason why you want the entry.
- Additionally, leaving a comment is required for entry, but if you would like an additional entry, tweet this blog post, including @gosonja. And if you would like one more entry, link this post into your own personal blog.
You have three days! On Friday morning I will pull names out of a hat, and notify the winners. If you have been thinking about entering a tri this year, now it's the time to take the plunge!